Sylvie
I am Sylvie. I have recently started to consult a few blogs and I think I am getting addicted. I finally decided to make my own. I keep consulting my friend Kathy's blog The Kath Look waiting for the new message to be published. She has been encouraging me to create my own but did not take the time to do it. Today is the day!



My Story

I am a busy, happy woman, in love, and mother and step-mother of 4 teenagers. I love my job. I must confess that I live a totally inbalanced life. I do not have time to do what I would like and have decided to get some balance back in my life. My first step was to not bring work at home. I am doing good. My second was to leave the office at a decent hour. I have succeeded. My third will be to reintroduced one hobby in my life. My choice was easy to make: SEWING.



I learned to sew with my mother when I was a young teenager. I sewed a lot back then. After came University, marriage, two children and life... no more sewing. Now that the children are older, despite the fact that my family has doubled in size, I am happy to go back to my love: Sewing (my boyfriend is jealous that I did not put his name here. I will do it next time Honey). I would love to share this with you.



Please join me into my sewing journey...
1 Response
  1. Kath Says:

    Finally! I've been waiting... Now I have another blog to add to my daily "to read" list!