Sylvie
A sewing weekend ahead! My DREAM!

It is Friday. I stopped to my mailbox and what could make me more happy than two sewing magazine. I got my first Burda World of Fashion (but I just subscribed this week). I also have received my first Sew News. I can't wait to to read them. The night will be short.

Tomorrow is a big day! My friend Kathy and I are buying a ton of sewing videos... yes you have read right... a TON. Actually the exact number is closer to 200. A great package, a great deal. I just can't wait to see what the package will include.

Considering the fact that 200 videos take a lot of space, I have to find a mean to copy this to DVDs.

And to finish the weekend, Sunday morning I will be going to my Husqvarna Embroidery club and Sunday afternoon, it is my Serger Class.

This is what I call a Dream Weekend.

À suivre...
3 Responses
  1. Kath Says:

    Does that mean you now have two copies of the September Burda?? If so I'll buy one copy from you...


  2. Sounds like a good weekend! Enjoy your BWOF. I love just spending time with that magazine.


  3. Sylvie, looking forward to hearing how your coat project is going.